Tuesday 13 December 2022

All's Fair in Oven War

All's Fair in Oven War


Aired: 12/12/22 at 6pm

1) Homer is dreaming he lives in two houses:


HOMER ON THE RIGHT: Turn that down. 

HOMER ON THE LEFT: Screw you. [The Homer on the left hits Homer on the right with a baseball bat.]


2) Marge and Homer are looking at a new house’s kitchen:

HOMER: And check this out. A walk-in microwave. 


[Whilst Homer in the microwave heating his popcorn, his hair catches on fire.] Hey, Marge, can you press "stop" when my popcorn's done? Uh-oh.


3) Homer is taking out a light bulb:


HOMER: Easy. Easy. 

[A statsh of Playdude magazines falls onto the floor.] Playdude magazines? Have you been hiding bosom rags from me? 

MARGE: Trying to. [Marge chuckles.] These magazines are from before we were married. Maybe you should throw them away. 

HOMER: But I need them for the articles. 

MARGE: Mmm. The articles, eh? So, you wouldn't mind if I cut out all the erotic nudes? HOMER: Of course not. Why would I want to look at a nude woman I'm not even married to? I mean, I wouldn't even know how she could improve me. 

MARGE: Hmm.


4) Milhouse and Bart are reading Playdude:


MILHOUSE: The grownups in this magazine are pretty cool. 

BART: I could make the tree house look like this. [Referring to an image he is looking at in the magazine.] Then we could have оrgіеs, whatever they are.


5) Lisa is reading the letter the Ovenfresh Bakeoff sent to Marge:


LISA: Thank you for applying to the Ovenfresh Bakeoff. Every year many wonderful cooks fail to qualify. [Marge sighs.] But screw them, you're in. Congratulations.


6) After Cletus says he’s going to “fix” James Caan’s “wagon”:


[James Caan and Brandine stop at a toll booth.] 

JAMES CAAN: A toll booth? I hate these things.

[The toll booth officer hides as several men appear behind the toll booth. 

After Brandine runs away, the men start shooting at Caan and his car. When Caan exits the car, one of the men shoots him in the chest multiple times, then kicks him in the head before walking away.]

JAMES CAAN: That's it. Next time I fly. [Credits begin.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays of Future Passed

Holidays of Future Passed Aired: 18/12/22 at 8:30am 1) Bart is watching Itchy & Scratchy on a hologram: [ Itchy raises his knife to Scra...