Thursday 15 December 2022

Fat Man and Little Boy

 Fat Man and Little Boy


Aired: 15/12/22 at 6pm

1) Bart and Lisa are talking:

LISA: Bart, if you don't get up now, good luck getting a pancake. Dad's pulled his chair right up to the stove. 
BART: Lise, I think I'm having a midlife crisis. 
LISA: If you're feeling depressed, do what I do and write something. A novel, a play... 
BART: Or I could write something that's not gay.

2) Homer asks Bart for money:

[After seeing an advert on TV, Homer gasps in excitement.]
HOMER: Bart, can I ask you an important question? 
BART: How much? 
HOMER: $29.99. 
BART: Here's fifty. 
HOMER: Woo-hoo! 
BART: That's your donut money, too, mister.

The reason these parts are cut is that during them, Homer's shirt has visible text on it saying "RICH BITCH".

3) Homer needs help building a nuclear reactor:

HOMER: Hey, maybe the internet has the information I need. It certainly answered a lot of my questions about wang enhancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays of Future Passed

Holidays of Future Passed Aired: 18/12/22 at 8:30am 1) Bart is watching Itchy & Scratchy on a hologram: [ Itchy raises his knife to Scra...