Wednesday 14 December 2022

She Used to Be My Girl

She Used to Be My Girl


Aired: 14/12/22 at 6pm

1) During the flashback when Barney is making out with Chloe:

BARNEY: I love you, Chloe. And I love you, too, brake fluid. [Barney takes out the brake fluid and drinks it, then he burps.]

2) At the dinner where Tom Brokaw and Dan Rather are with Kent Brockman:

[Brokaw is holding Kent's microphone.] 
BROKAW: You want your mic back, local anchor?
KENT: This just in. I'm pissed off.

This edit is poorly done, as the scene cuts before Brokaw finishes his line, so the last part of it is played over the end of Kent's line (which is muted).

3) The scene where Marge removes her black eye after fighting Chloe is cut:

[Marge looks at her black eye in the mirror, then opens it to find a spray that will cure her black eye.]
MARGE: Shiner-Be-Gone.
[Marge sprays it on her eye until it is no longer black.]

4) Marge realises that Lisa has left the house:

MARGE: Lisa, breakfast. I know you're mad at me. But I hope you're not mad at Cap'n Crunch... [Marge removes the blanket on Lisa's bed, revealing that Lisa is not there. Marge gasps.]
[Cut to Homer strangling Bart in the living room. On Channel 4, only the last part of this is seen.]
MARGE: Homer, we've gotta get Lisa! 
HOMER: All right. While I'm gone, boy, you think about what you did. 
BART: What did I do? 
HOMER: You... Why, you little... [Homer resumes strangling Bart. On Channel 4, only the very beginning of this is shown.] You need a reason for strangling, do you... I'll fix your wagon...

5) Homer and Marge are at the Women's Conference:

MARGE: I don't see Lisa in any of the seminars. 
HOMER: And I'm growing ashamed of my penis.

6) Barney saves Chloe's life with his helicopter:

CHLOE: Barney, you saved my life. 
BARNEY: Chloe, when you left me, I was devastated. But I sobered up long enough to become a pilot. With you beside me, I think I could make it work. How about a half-hour of pity sеx? 
CHLOE: Is there any other kind?
[Barney burps.]

The scene immediately after with the helicopter moving up and down is kept in, despite the context that they are having sex in it being removed.

7) During the credits, a scene plays from when the volcano erupted:

CHLOE: Lisa, what are you doing in there? [Chloe opens the car trunk that Lisa is hiding in.]
LISA: Praying to Buddha, Jesus, SpongeBob. There's no time to be picky.
[Transition to Jesus, Buddha and SpongeBob in heaven.]
BUDDHA: Perhaps we should help. 
SPONGEBOB: Screw her! [SpongeBob then laughs manically.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holidays of Future Passed

Holidays of Future Passed Aired: 18/12/22 at 8:30am 1) Bart is watching Itchy & Scratchy on a hologram: [ Itchy raises his knife to Scra...